SAP OTC Solutions Architect
Summary of Job Description:
Reporting to Director of Supply Chain Systems, the SAP OTC Solution Architect, must have 4 – 6 years of SAP experience with at least two years focused on SAP S/4 HANA, with at least one full lifecycle SAP implementation & hands-on configuration experience in the areas of Order to Cash leveraging ECC / S4HANA. Candidates with experience implementing/supporting solutions for Pharmaceutical Industry in GxP regulated environments are preferred.
What we look for:
This position will enable, extend, and maintain SAP/S4HANA Order to Cash (SAP OTC) functionality in Phlow.
- Act as an SAP solution architect & SME with accountability for the design and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA capabilities supporting the Order to Cash workstream, not limited to order management, pricing, delivery processing, billing, and customer order related reporting, etc.,
- Accountable for planning and executing the day-to-day activities of the Order to Cash (OTC) workstream
- Run workshops and execute project activities to educate businesses on standard processes
- Deep knowledge of SAP technical and functional architecture, data model, and emerging SAP capabilities, including integrating SAP solutions.
- Leverage business process knowledge & proficiency for Order to Cash and ensure business requirements and solution meeting standards.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business processes and associated software configuration concerning the Order to Cash module
- Define business problems and translate into system solutions, including analysis of alternatives
- Participate in the development process to analyze requirements, determine fit and customizations, develop prototype estimates, and present solutions to business
- Analyze data and develop logical business application solutions to problems by working with the IT team and the user teams
- Write specifications for new development and system enhancements
- Lead an active role in the project’s design, testing, and implementation phases and support quality compliance system validation and change control processes to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, with day-to-day contact with business users
- Understand and comply with the Systems Development Life Cycle methodology
- The individual will support change management, communications, and 3rd party alignment in delivering OTC solutions
Education, Skills, and Abilities
- The ideal candidate would have 4 – 6 years of relevant work experience in cash processes in SAP/S4HANA.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science, preferred
- Experience in Pharma GxP regulated environment including IT controls & SOX. Working with manufacturing, IT, Quality around manufacturing processes and systems to drive and deliver improvements focusing around the O2C area.
- Deep understanding of Integration between manufacturing applications and other enterprise systems (e.g., ERP, middleware, production automation systems/tools, including reporting)
- Individual contributor with strong analytical and attention to detail, willing and eager to work in an agile hands-on capacity
- Deep knowledge of SAP Order to Cash, FI, AR & AP across both SAP ECC and SAP S4 HANA
- Experience in configuring Master Data, Document Types (Sales Order Types, Delivery Documents, Billing Documents, Credit, and debit memo, etc.) including particular order types (Third Party Processing 3PL, Consignment Processing, Inter-Company Billing, and Intercompany stock transfers), Availability Check, Material Listing/Exclusion, Rebate processing, Deliveries, and Post Goods Issues
- Experience in various revenue recognition models and their integration with Sales
- Strong analytical skills and business savvy with a solid appreciation for standard methodologies and governance
- Lead by example and share Phlow’s values demonstrating Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation, Lifelong learning, and Servant leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal and external partners to meet goals by using influence and managing conflict effectively
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Project Management experience delivering medium to large scale digital projects from concept through delivery and supporting continued operations is required.
- Proven experience in testing methodology
- Knowledge of CSV, SOX, or GxP compliance requirements